Date:
Sat, 24 May 2003 00:37:41 -0700
Hi can someone tell me how to introduce my fuzzies to new food?  I bought
the high quality purina one kitten formula and mix it with my marshal
premium but my fuzzies will pick out the marshal food and leave the
kitten food untouched...I will order a bag of either totally ferret
or other brand of ferret food online, meanwhile I was told that high
quality kitten food works great for ferrets too.  But my ferret won't
accept them..can you help?  also what brand of food do you feed yours
and do you like it/them?

thank you