From:
"<Lori> <Malizia>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 17:44:00 EDT
Hello everyone,

While I was at the vet yesterday for my Lucy who was feeling a little under
the weather (she is fine, btw) the receptionist asked me if I knew anyone
who would adopt her 2 ferrets.  I was a little shocked because I know how
much she loves them.  She always talks to me about them and how much she
loves them.  When I was there with my Lucy she looked so depressed.  I
asked her why she wanted to get rid of them.  It turns out her and her
mother have been battling about the ferrets and it seems her mother won.
She has to find a home for them now.  Unfortunately, I cannot take in any
more fuzzies.  I have 7 of my own.

I didn't get much info on them because my ride was leaving but she did say
that she has a 1.5 yo albino and a sable (boy and girl, I think) healthy,
and a 3 story cage with accessories.  She will give the ferrets, cage, and
accessories away to a loving home for free.  I told her I would post this
for her...

IF anyone out there is interested in adopting these fuzzies you can contact
me, [log in to unmask] and I will go and speak with her.  I am located in
Southern CT.

Thank you.

Sincerly,

Lori and the fuzzbutts