From:
New Rainbow Bridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2012 14:56:02 -0400
I was going to let this thread go, but I didn't want anyone thinking I
was ignoring Wolfy's post.

He sent me his post by email yesterday, apologizing for the mistake. I
thought he may have gone a little overboard on the mea culpa; everyone
makes mistakes, at least so I've heard. I never have, but...

Anyway, we went on to have a nice discussion. We didn't agree on
everything -- where we disagreed, he was obviously wrong -- but it was
friendly and respectful on both ends, and I enjoyed the discourse.

Hopefully we can all get past the personal issues and remember that
we're all here for the ferrets. That was at the heart of my original
message, and I've tried my best to remain on point.

I believe that the movie being discussed would inevitably hurt ferrets,
so I spoke out. But I understand other folks reasons for wanting a
movie that portrays ferrets in a positive light. Time will tell whether
this will be that film, and whether it will help or hurt them.

Best,
Steve Bodofsky
The New Rainbow Bridge, and
The Last Chance Ferret Rescue