From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2012 17:58:18 -0700
I received a call from a person who is currently in Phoenix but will be
moving to the Philly area in PA at the end of the month. His new living
arrangement will be a tiny trailer with no place for ferrets and he
would like to find someone to take them. There are two males, one is 4,
the other is 6 years and fairly naked from adrenal disease.

If someone in PA could take them he would be able to transport them
or maybe someone along the way. I don't know which route he would be
planning to take. He has had the ferret to a vet recently but he's not
sure about shots. I doubt that they are UTD since he got them 3-4 years
ago from the Phoenix Humane Society.

His name is Frank. If someone can help email me privately and I will
send his phone number.

Thanks for any help.

Carol J. Owens
Ferret Friends,Inc.