From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2014 21:30:42 -0700
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to get some reminders out.

If you would like to advertise your club, ferret store or items for
sale and if you would like to remember a loved ferret you can purchase
ad space at special prices until June 1. A full page is only $35, half
page $25 and business card size is $10. Please email me for more
details.

There are some really nice items up for auctions so please take a look
at this great print.
<http://www.32auctions.com/organizations/13583/auctions/15069/auction_items/350231>

Thanks go to Fin and Feather Art - Art and Illustration created by
Ellen Schebor
https://www.etsy.com/shop/FinandFeatherArt

A must see is this Sterling Silver Heart Pendant with a Ferret Symbol
which is a certified original 4 Paws Forever design:
http://www.32auctions.com/organizations/13583/auctions/15069/auction_items/348769
Thanks go to 4 Paws Forever for this donation. 4 Paws Forever: 4 Paws
Forever

Don't forget you can help out by donating items to the event
fundraisers. Please contact me for more information and so you
can be acknowledged in the event program.

The registration deadline is coming up soon. Please visit:
http://ferretcongress.org/2014-alaska
for registration forms and more information.

I hope you have encouraged your ferret vet to attend for the
CE credits*.

Have questions or need more information please email me and thanks
for reading.

Sharon B. )

2014 Alaska Gathering for Ferrets
http://ferretcongress.org/2014-alaska
Sponsors include:
Totally Ferret, Melatek, LLC and International Ferret Congress

*Course meets the requirements for 13.0 hours of continuing education
credit in jurisdictions which recognize AAVSB RACE approval; however
participants should be aware that some boards have limitations on the
number of hours accepted in certain categories and/or restrictions on
certain methods of delivery.