From:
will hughey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 1998 23:32:21 -0800
Hi there!  This is Angela and Billy and our ever growing business of crazy
ferts.  We have a new little girl.  a beautiful Albino who we have named
Angel.  SHe is one of the few who survived that horrible incident with
that guy who injected the ferrets with liquid drano.  Angel was not harmed,
luckily, and now we have her adorable face and beautiful white coat to ooo
and aaaa over!

Well, that's the latest ferret math.  So my question actually pertains to
an email someone wrote awhile ago regarding ferrets and snow.  I didn't
catch any answers on the FML, so was wondering if someone would write to
all of us on the FML who don't know what the deal is with snow.  Can they
go out in it?  is there a length of time established before they need to
come back inside?  IS there anything in general that we need to know?
Thank you for your answers in advance.  It is so nice to know that there
are many people out there who can help with these little questions.

Thank you thank you!

Billy, Ang, Quig, Ludo, Angel, Resident Ricki, Tim, and Miss Q