Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 2009 14:06:58 +0000
Bud and Bumpkin here again!

Mom wanted us to remind everyone of the special auction she's having
for the ferrets here at Texas Ferret Lovers Rescue. She went to help
out at the shelter yesterday. Boy she said some of da fuzzies there
need winter coats! So many need Lupron shots and or surgeries! She said
she counted like fifteen. Fifteen! Can you believe that? Im lucky (Bud
speaking) that mommy donates my monthly shot to the shelter and has
given me a beautiful fur coat for Christmas. I know some of the others
there aren't so lucky.

She even said if you have a special fuzzy you'd like to help on the
giving tree she'll wrap your gifts and send a note from you to whomever
you choose. I heard her say she'll even include a package of N-bones
with your gift for those special kids. Wow, we don't even get n-bones
here very much.

So please, take the time to stop by and look and bid. We know times are
tight and it seems that all da shelters are asking for help now-a-days.
But it's because shelter moms want da best for all of us.

http://txferrets.com/txflr/

Me and Bumpkin....er I mean Bumkin and I (Bud) thank you for helping
all da fuzzies here and in foster homes like ours.

Bud, Bumpkin
(mom) Leanne