Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 19:04:21 -0700
Hi all

It is with a sad heart that I write today.  As some of you may have
noticed I have not been to active lately.  My job has been calling me
away more and more these last couple of months and I am unable to devote
the time required to do the Sandee posts properly.  This condition is not
going to change in the near future.  I have been away for a week and my
box was filled to the brim with spam and other messages.  If you don't
see a post in the next few days please resend it.  I am sorry it may have
gotten deleted by mistake.

Now for the bad news.  I am going to ask for volunteers to continue in
the near future with it as I am going to be gone more and more and my
time is going to be limited.  I have to spend alot of the free time with
my own little ones as some of them are ill and old and won't be with us
to much longer.  It has not been an enjoyable job of writing Sandee and
talking about death in the past 4 years but I hope a fulfilling one and I
have helped many others get over a difficult time.  I will be around for
a while and the Sandee's mail box will be active (if I can keep the spam
out of it) and can help out the new ambassator but please understand if
I am a little tardy in replying.  I will try and get everyone that has
written to Sandee answered in the next couple of day but bear with me as
I have alot of reading to do.  Again I am sorry.

Sandee's Human