From:
Suzanne Vaughan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 07:55:25 -0600
To my FML family and Friends,

My little Sparkles, aka chubola is still AWOL!

Thank you for all the comforting emails, I've been offline for a few days
so I didn't have a chance to email you back.  I never realized how much
one of these little creatures would affect your life.  I am completely
devastated by the loss of this little hunnie, I searched for hours every
day, put up posters on phone poles around our area and at the local
stores and convenience stores.  She has not returned and no phone calls
about her! :O(  All my ferties are squeaker trained, so if she could hear
it I know she would come.  I see her with someone who wanted one and just
hasn't seen the posters yet and I know that they are loving her as much
as I.

I have to accept that she is gone and move on, but it surely is
difficult.  I will be adding a memorial page to my website for this
little chubby girl, as she has taken a large piece of my heart with her
where ever she is.  I know that it will be good therapy and help me get
past this depression.  She was one of my first 2 ferrets and even though
I didn t have her for very long, I loved her so very much.

Sandee, if you just happen to see her crossing that bridge with two big
beautiful sparkling eyes, tell her that I love her and I miss her funny
little leg hugs that she gives me.  She is very, very smart and can
figure out anything.  When you watch her you can almost hear the gears
turning in that little fuzzy head.  Her bubba's and sissies miss her and
will be so happy to see her some day.  My little Mitzi is still looking
for her everyday, so I give her lots of extra attention and let her ride
around on my shoulders like her little sis did.

Thank you all so very much.

Sincerely,
Suzanne, Sarah & Lizzy
Sadie (r.s), Cebo (o.-) Razz-Mimi-Taz (*.*) Mitzi (~.~) and Yuri (-.-)
missing my little Sparkles (o.o),
Stop by and visit the Ranch for a spell
http://www.angelfire.com/poetry/namachar2/The_Fab_Fuzzbutt_Ranchers.html