From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 1997 09:36:20 -0500
Ahem!  Well, if just having a few rabid bats turn up at times in a county
indicates an epidemiology of exposure for Kodo I sure hope that Michigan
outlaws french kissing because humans have a much higher chance of exposure,
and because it's a strain which has been found in humans (as opposed to in
ferrets).  Be wary of those Saginaw kisses!  They sure pack a punch!
Mothers, don't let your children go out with Saginaw dates!

"Gee Whillikers, Daddy, do you HAVE to ask all my dates for their rabies
shots certificates?!"

"Yes, Amy-Lou, it's my bound and boughten duty as your Pop."

Okay, okay -- no family talks like that, but it fits the level of
knowledge...

[Moderator's note: No Sukie, you don't understand.  There aren't controlled
studies of the bat strain in humans.  If he tries to kiss Amy-Lou we'd have
to kill him.  BIG]