From:
Kim VanderLaan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 17:12:23 EDT
Hi,

This is rather off-topic so I've kept it short (and I do hope BIG will post
it), but I wanted to thank everyone who helped me with advice regarding the
use of Timmy's Tonic, Timmy's Recipe, and Timmy's Red Clover formula in my
cat.

I believe the cancer was too far advanced by the time I found out about
Timmy's.  As of now, Roscoe has stopped eating and cannot keep anything
down.  He is mildly dehydrated, but does still drink.  He does not seem to
be in any active pain, but he can't lay down on his side anymore.  He still
jumps up on our laps for affection while he purrs.  But he isn't grooming
himself anymore and we've decided that it is time for him to join his sister
on the other side of the bridge.  The vet is coming to our home tonight so
we can spare Roscoe the stress of a ride in the car.

Thank you again for all your support.  This is such a great group.  If not
for this list, I never would have found out about Timmy's at all.  It was
too late for Roscoe, but maybe it won't be too late for the next pet
(ferret, cat, or dog).

Thanks again,

Kim