From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 09:46:55 -0500
What?  Me talk?  Actually, the sleep debt wasn't your fault, it was your
KIDs fault. ;-)  And your talking ferrets. :-P  But I *did* doze through
one or two boring lectures.  (Weren't you dozing when I expounded on the
neodarwinist evolutionary implications of the Turnerian Chimp Channel being
broadcast in southernese?)  But at least now I know *why* I bought that
garlic wine.  I was looking at it the other day whining "Why did I buy
that garlic stuff anyway?"  Someone must have planted a sleep-deprived
suggestion.  I know that is how I convince people to use Bob's Chicken
Gravy...I just get them sleep-deprived and then brain-wash them into a
life-time of kitchen splatters and crunching noises.  Worked, didn't it?

I guess I'll just have to dump it, I mean drop it by the next time I spin
through town to catch up on the research I didn't have time to do last
time.  Then I can show you pictures of Mickey Moose and REALLY make you
jealous.  I will just wave them back and forth in front of you, chanting
the mantra "Bobs....chicken....gravy...." <evil satanic laugh>

Seriously, tell your kids and ferts and hubby etal I said hi.  Especially
your son who should know I have mastered all the games he showed me.  Oh,
you can briefly mention I can now easily get a gold in RS with any allowed
ship at any level.  Well, no one can get a gold with the speeder or the Tie
fighter in the volcano, but I can at least beat the level.  Now *he* can be
jealous too!  <Baa haa haa haaaaa>

Bob C and 18 MO' Evil Satanic Ferrets Grinning in an Evil and Satanic Way