Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2012 23:25:39 -0600
To preface this, I haven't seen the movie. In and by itself, it sounds
just plain wonderful. I would love to see it.

I think the FML (really just the few that run their mouths off all the
time) just *loves* to argue about something. Why the hell not this? I
saw a post about how it would encourage the general population to go
out and buy ferrets, using 101 Dalmatians as the example. Well, maybe
people would do that. However, with all the bad exposure and nonsense
put out about ferrets "eating babies" and what not, I think the good
exposure outweighs the concerns.

Yes, let's create a problem where there is none yet. Why not? We're the
FML. That's what we *do*. If I were BIG, I'd be pulling the plug on
some of you. I've never seen a more petty bunch of people in my life.

Roary
Albuquerque, NM