Date:
Mon, 12 May 1997 01:38:01 -0400
Hello everyone,

Latest news from Jan's office is that the bill will be voted on this week or
next, so make your wishes politely heard at the office of your Assembly
member, and make sure you get your friends, family and co-workers to call as
well.  Each call or letter is worth 100 constituents.

CFL is doing a huge mailing because we want a big win in the Assembly and
the letters going out will be a great primer for the Senate.  Each of
approximately 1500-2,000 people will receive a letter identifying their
Assemblyman and State Senator.  They'll also get the information about the
Sierra Club and Audubon Society opposition and who to write to about that
shameful situation.  Unfortunately the timing for the FA newsletter will
mean that is should be in your hands just after the vote, so we decided to
take the plunge and get the word out.

Keep a good thought for us.

Jeanne Carley
Californians for Ferret Legalization
410 Mountain Home Road  Woodside, CA  94062
http://www.ccnet.com/~beisners/gsfs/lobby.html
CALIFORNIANS, YOU CAN FIND OUT YOUR ASSEMBLYMEMBER AND STATE SENATOR BY
VISITING THIS SITE!! IT'S TIME TO CALL AND WRITE YOUR ASSEMBLYMEMBER--
THE FLOOR VOTE WILL HAPPEN SOON!