From:
Matthew Janusauskas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 21:07:36 -0600
Hi All,

I am new to the list and have been reading for a few days in the background
before posting.  I have been enjoying all of the posts and great
information.

My name is Matthew and I amm in Kankakee Illinois, about 50 miles south of
Chicago.  I am a blind person and am about to become a new ferret owner.  I
have had cats and dogs my whole life and have enjoyed them greatly.  I have
been researching every aspect of ferrets I could find on the net for the
past few months and feel I am ready to get started.  Anyone who would be
willing to offer any advice to me in private email is certainly welcome to
do so.  any tips or tricks you'd like to share that you think may help me
as a blind ferret owner would be great.  The collar w/ bell works pretty
good for the cat I have.

Thanks in advance for the help, and I'm looking forward to continuing to
learn from this great forum!

-Matthew

also, any private email suggesting some neat name possibilities would be
welcome as well.  I will be getting a male ferret.  Thanks again!