From:
Andre Klefenz / Jennifer Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 1995 23:52:38 -0400
Hi everybody, I would really like to hear from someone about this... We've
had Dobey for a month now and Andre and I deciced to reintroduce her to
Newton.

After Newtons first big attack, Dobey skunked (phew!!) and we noticed
Newton just standing these with her eyes closed and her head bowed towards
the ground. If we made a sharp noise, she would perk up a little and then

Dobey did not bite her or anything but Newton acted as if she were in shock
or something. we picked her up and poked at her face but her eyes remained
closed and her head would drift over to the direction it was prodded. This
went on for a few minutes until Dobey wandered back over and Newton took
off after her.

All in all, I think it went well. Newton stopped biting and just layed on
Dobey, and even stopped chasing her altogether, I'd like to hear from
someone about Newton's reaction though (Debbie? Pam?...Dr Williams?) She
seems okay now. (it wasn't the first time theyd been together)

Jen Andre Newton and DObey
[log in to unmask],atcon.com
Halifax NS