From:
D&J Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2006 13:56:52 -0700
When they lay flat---Long Mode

When they wipe their face on the floor after eating or drinking---
Wipey face kids

When they are playing and jumping around like a crazy person---
we always say they are doing the "Ferret Flip-out"

When you keep putting them in the potty box and they finally LOOK like
they are going but they don't--they are doing the "Ferret Fake Out!"

We also had one little girl that has since passed that would stand
up against my leg and nip me when I was busy and not paying her any
attention!  All she wanted was for me to pick her up and give her a kiss
and a cuddle.  We also have a lick, lick, chomp boy now!  You just need
to recognize when he is getting ready to CHOMP and just move your arm
or just say "Be Nice" and he won't nip you.

My sympathies to all that have recently lost babies or have sick ones
now.  You are all in my thoughts and prayers.  God bless all of you,
Julie,

Sammy and Noni and 3 from the bridge

BTW, haven't read any Bridge greetings lately, are the greeters sick?