From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 06:40:10 -0400
I haven't seen the Verizon ad with the ferret, but it sounds like an ad
for Verizon Wireless.  To the best of my knowledge, these two companies
operate separately.  Writing or calling Verizon will likely do little
good.

To contact Verizon Wireless go to http://www.verizonwireless.com and
click on Contact Us.  There is a link to email their executive office, a
toll free customer service number, (888) 466-4646, and also this address

Verizon Wireless
Roger Tang - President
200 Allegheny Drive
Warrendale, PA 15086

Please email and call with your complaints about this ad.  A flurry of
such activity gets attention.  But followup with a real written letter
on paper CAN make a stronger impact, as Heather pointed out a while ago.
EVERYBODY shoots off email and a toll-free call is quick, easy and free.
Writing a letter takes more time and shows more commitment.

I'm a Verizon AND a Verizon Wireless customer, and they will hear from
me!

Linda Iroff
Oberlin OH