From:
Daryl Leslie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 11:45:50 -0400
First let me say that I LOVE ferrets, I have one and my family has a total
of 8.  With that being said I hope everyone who reads this reads it again
to make sure you understand my points prior to flaming me.

1. Do you disagree with the mounting of fish or deer, or just ferrets
because you love them so much; there are other Taxidermy items on ebay do
you want those pulled too?

2. Is it illegal for someone to stuff and mount a ferret.  If you say yes
then prove it!!

3. People have the right to sell whatever they want too as long as it is
not illegal.  Is it illegal to sell a taxidermy ferret?  I think not.

4. The termination of this auction will absolutly not stop the slaughter
of another ferret for this purpose, you know this as well as I do.  To
think otherwise is illogical and emotion driven.

5. Who are you to tell ebay how to run it's business?  In America you
have the ultimate consumer right, the right not to give them any of your
business.  If you don't like it dont go there.

In conclusion, it is not your place or mine to take away the rights of any
American citizen as long as they havent violated the life, liberty or
property of another citizen by force or by fraud.  Let's not let emotions
getin the way of logic and clear headed thinking.  LET THE FLAMES BEGIN.