Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 08:59:14 -0800
Hi all!
This is my first post.  Need help.  My husband and I are divorcing.  He
moved to California.  I'm still here in Oregon.  Now that we are getting
down to the nitty gritty, he wants one of our ferrets.  He knows they
are illegal.  But wants to take Zeke with him.  he will be coming back up
here during the first weekend of May to get his stuff.  Not sure how to
handle the situation.  Don't want to fight with him over it when he all
ready knows.  But he says there are other people that have ferrets and if
they can do it he can to.  Any words of advice?  Or wisdom?  He is living
with his sister until we sell the house here then He will be moving into
a place of his own.  Any advice would be great.  He is in the San Diego
area.

By the way I am a volunteer of the Cascade Ferret Network-Astoria
Outpost.  Love all the little ones.  Mine and fosters.  It broke my heart
when I has to go back to work and had to take some of the fosters back to
Portland.  I fall instantly in love with them.  So this is hard.  He has
always had a bond with Zeke.  And will take good care of him.  So not
worried about that end.  It is California that worries me.

Debi