From:
Kez Fizzygig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 08:36:54 -0500
Dear Aunty M and Aunty H,
This is Macari and Maharet.  We wanted to tell you how are first night at
our new mommy and daddys went.  First they clipped our nails, and then they
bathed us, and cleaned our ears, Maharet had ready dirty ears!  ( I did
NOT!)  Yes you did (DID NOT!) did too!  (DID NOT!  DID NOT!) then we got
cuddled and kissed and we got to play with our new sister (She is knida
bossy but she is fun) and our new brothers, one of them even looks like
us but he is bigger.

Then mommy let us free roam and we got into everything and had so much fun.
We got more cuddles and more kisses and then when it was bed time, we were
tucked in and mommy cleaned up all of our new toys and things.

Today we both pigged out on the food in the feeder, it was good.  Mommy
says she is going to mix our foods together and that way we can all share
our things.  We got more kisses and cuddles afrom mommy and daddy, and
our non-fuzzy brother played with us as well.

Thank you Aunty M & Aunty H, we love our new forever home.  We promise to
keep in touch always because we love the both of you!
Kisses and Dooks,
Macari and Maharet