Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 20:27:42 EDT
Jeepers!  I needed to write my friend plans for Monday, and found all this
E-Mail about me saying the word "poor." I refuse to answer individually, as
there is no way you read what I wrote.

I am entitled to dream any way I please about ferrets, thank you.  To say
that $400 for a ferret from a breeder working on creating a healthy ferret
is an amount that only "rich" people can afford is something I wasn't even
going to respond to, until i got these E-mails.

If a fert sold for $1400.  ,which i made clear was just a number, $800.
would be given back with proof fert was neutered.  This would help prevent
females from anemia.  Yes?

Of the $600.  remaining:---$200.  would be tax deductible and go towards
research and shelters.It would be your good deed, your recognition of the
need for shelters and research.  It would be a tax write-off.

The $800.  returned to fert owner after proof of neuter could be kept in an
account just for the fert to use over the years as it,meanwhile, earns
interest.Or whatever!  According to Zen; Only "rich people" have $400?[I
didn't write "rich people" either.]

Could people on food stamps, on welfare, in the soup kitchens, or living
out of their beaters afford this???  Is that even a relevant question???

Zen is the one who has implied that all "poor" people that do not even have
$400.  of expendable income or $800.  saved,should have ferts if they want
one. .  I promise you, I would not write that, think it, or dream it.

Please read what is written before leaping around saying I wrote something
I did not to a mailing list of approximately 3,ooo people{as I understand}
It is embarrassing at the least.I wrote of a dream.  It did not use the
word" poor."[Geeeeesssh, Chewy is looking reeeaaly smart right now]

THANK YOU

I was torn to see that our guru of ferrets has lost a friend, companion,
and stinker.  It hit me especially hard as Bob so clearly writes of his
love for his dearest rascals, and has provided all of us with ingrediants
for a nutritious food without charge or desiring glory .All for the wee
ones.  Lisette