From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2009 11:14:34 -0600
Please be on the lookout for 2 of the sweetest kids coming in? Both are
dark sables & are good buddies. Both will be looking for Lola first &
others later.

Chance is a sweet boy I'd gotten in on a very hot 4th of July weekend.
He'd been attacked by a dog, left for dead. But had been in someones
backyard for 3 days PRIOR to them contacting me. He had 2 broken legs
on oppisite side, front & rear. He had surgeries to keep those legs.
He'd been adopted out & later returned with his new brothers, Rascal &
Bandit, whom are waiting for him at the Bridge.

Isis came to me from Dr V in central Fl;. She had been left outside in
a cage with a younger one, in the hot June weather. She was a wonderful
sleeping buddy to me. She'd sleep in my arms for hours. Dr V's office
has a room that the cabinets are messed up where Isis got under them &
the cabinets were damaged to get her out. At her heaviest, she was only
a pound.

She & Chance had bonded to be inseparable. And with both of them going
downhill, it was only right to let them go together. Never to be
forgotten, always in my heart.

--
Sandi Robinson
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter
#65 P.R. 1512
Midland City,Al 36350
334-873-4065
http://fuzzyslave.tripod.com

Click to see our pets!
<http://search.petfinder.com/shelterSearch/shelterSearch.cgi?shelterid=AL132&status=A&animal=&preview=1>
A 501-3c, no kill
we always need volunteers
Please help us with funding & do a Good Searh with us!!
http://www.goodsearch.com/ You Search...We Give!"
Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice