From:
"Tikki Mite (Terry)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 1997 10:35:45 -0500
I thought I would bust the other day.  i ahd just fed ans watered the kids
and sat down to the computer.  If I peek around the computer I can see the
cage that Sassy, Missy, Spryte and Teddy Bear and in.  The hammock was full
of the girls but Teddy was nowhere to be seen.  I kept hearing a crunching
noise but no one was near the feeder bowl.  I noticed the sleeve of the
sweatshirt hanging in the bowl and every now and then it would move.  I got
up to look and as I stood there the sleeve would wiggle and crunch.  I said
Teddy's name and sure enough the sleeve looked up at me.  I still couldn't
see Teddy but I started laughing.  The sleeve started wiggling and soon
Teddy's little face popped out of the end.  I'm glad I have a cam corder and
was able to get it on tape.  These little guys (and gals) come up with
something new everyday.  They manage to keep me in stitches.

Again I thank TLE for allowing Teddy to come and live in our home.  He has
been such a wonderfully special addition to our family.  He now had 13 other
sisters and brothers to romp and play with and enjoys all of the loving we
can dish out.  He is a babe.

Terry and the Sweet 16