From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 12:00:42 -0700
On 9/28/07, Wolfy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Regarding the Doug McKay rescue in Ohio of hundreds of ferrets:

Anyone who even thinks ... they can kick around the idea of lending a
hand to the rescuers in Ohio needs to contact Risa or Renee Downs at:
[log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask]
They need hands in Ohio as workers are working until midnight each
night.  Any help is welcome, but if you can stay several days,...

When I talked with Lori, she had been paying money out of her own
pocket to neighbors to help her clean cages, socialize ferrets,
feeding etc. She works part time at WalMart!

She has really given her ALL in this, bless her heart. And so many
shelters have been transporting supplies to her. I hope all this
generosity can continue for a while as this will be an on going things
to get ferrets placed in homes. There has been so many wonderful people
and others like myself who have been giving 100% of sales directly to
Lori. It is so needed. thanks to all of you who have been helping. We
need to applaud ourselves.

Deva