From:
Kate McKinley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 08:24:43 -0600
Hi all,

I don't know if I had mentioned I have moved to Saskatchewan from BC,
but I have.  I went to a Petland here the other day and found this thin
little deaf blaze boy.  I held him for the longest time and kissed him
up.  The store is well aware that he's deaf, and he was so thin, so I
gave them a lesson on Duck soup.  The girl that was there went out and
got the stuff to make it while I was there.  I feel sorry for this little
guy as we know it will take a special mom and dad to look after him.  I
would take him in a minute but I've just moved here and am renting a
place where no pets are allowed.  If I had already purchased a home I
would have took him right away.  Please is there someone out there that
can take this little guy.  He's in Regina, Saskatchewan at the Petland.
I have been conversing with the Pet advocate in Calgary for Petland and
I'm sure I could talk her into letting this little guy go to a great
home.  Please contact me if you need more info.

Kate