From:
Eddie Brittenham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 03:32:59 EDT
Sister -- 1996 -2002 -- 6 years of pure loved passed away in my arms at
11:55 pm tonight.  Just the second to leave our business that was 7 --
she was the first ferret I owned and opened my heart and eyes to little
lives.  Weighing less than a lb most of her life -- she was the strongest
of all... She leaves behind her companion Man Man and her boy Stubby....I
know they will miss her incrediably as Man Man or Stubby one was snuggled
with her at all times ... Sandee please welcome my litle girl and show
her where to find Tiger (her daughter that preceeded her) as I know they
have a lot of catching up to do.... and if you dont mind-- send them both
lots of hugs and kisses and Crabcake Treats and tell them Daddy and the
others miss them so much ...

Love to my babies...
Thanks Sandee ....