From:
"Michael -forwarded by Ferret Aid Soc" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 22:35:32 -0500
Dear ferret-lovers,

My name is Michael, and I would like to have my ferret, named Sprite,
available for adoption.

Sprite is born on April 20, 2003, at Marshall Farms, USA
(http://www.marshallpet.com).  I obtained Sprite from a pet store in
London, Ontario, called SuperPet.  Sprite is a male albino, and he has
been neutered.  I obtained him to keep me accompanied as I live alone
in London to work.  Sprite has always been playful, and he has been
litter-trained (given sufficient number of litter buckets).  Sprite is
healthy, and I am not aware of any signs of infection/disease.

It is unfortunate that I have been busy with work, and I haven't had
as much time to play with him as I should.  Lately, he has spent most
of his time in the cage sleeping and/or playing on his own.  I feel that
he very much deserves a master who has more time to play.

Now, Sprite is 8-months old and remains to be cheerful and healthy.
All vaccinations are updated, and boosters are complete.  One
canine-distemper vaccine was given upon purchase, and two more (along
with a rabies vaccine) were given by Sprite's vet.

The following items are included, upon adoption:
-  primary "big" cage (include drinking bowl, eating bowl, litter box).
   http://www.petsmart.com/small_animal/shopping/the_ferret_shop/
   habitats_and_cages/products/product_33578.shtml.
- ~3-months-worth of ferret food.
- ~2-months-worth of Ferretone skin and coat supplement.
   http://www.petsmart.com/small_animal/shopping/the_ferret_shop/
   medications__vitamins___supplements/products/product_13710.shtml
- ~6kg highly-absorbent paper litter.
- ~3-months-worth of Bi-odor.
   http://www.petsmart.com/small_animal/shopping/the_ferret_shop/
   cleaning_and_grooming/products/product_32573.shtml
- half-filled ferret deodorizer spray.
- Chew star toys from Marshall Farms.
- Treats.

Additionally, the followings can also be provided:
- Purchase receipts.
- Birth certificates.
- Health and vaccination records.

Although the above are included at no cost, I would very "much"
like Sprite be adopted by one who loves pets, and understands the
high-maintenance nature of ferrets, and especially time to play
with him daily.  I truly feel he deserves time to play everyday.

You can contact me via email: [log in to unmask]

Thank you,
--Michael

[Moderator's note: Forwarded by Randy with permission -- please reply
directly to Michael]

--
Randy Melanie Belair
President