Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:02:38 EST
Hi Everyone,

My name is Dawn Smith, LOS of PA President.  We are currently holding two
shows this year, on March 13 & 14, 2004 at the Fort Washington Pet Expo
and prospective show on September 18, 2004 in Bensalem PA.  We are
currently looking for sponsorships for either show and/or vendors for
either show.  Last year our show brought in an additional 15,000 people
(as per the Expo's guestimate) into the Expo Center.  Though some of you
may not able to attend we do have people that place an advertisement
and/or sponsor with our rings for the exposure.  We always encourage you
to send paperwork or pamphlets about your organization or club.  Also
last year we had an independent shelter place an advertisement for their
show that was being held outside the state of PA.  Here are the options:

$100 sponsorship for either one of the Speciality Rings or One
Championship Ring.  You will get:

- full page advertisement in the ferret digest and the show catalog
- poster at the judge's table
- a poster inside and outside the show hall
- annoucement at the beginning of the show
- sponsorship certificate
- place on the sponsorship table for your shelter/organization information

$250 sponsorship of a championship class
You will get:
- full page ad in the ferret digest and the show catalog
- poster at the judge's table
- large poster inside and outside the show hall
- sponsorship certificate
- place on the sponsorship table for your shelter/organization info
- annoucement at the beginning and end of the show

If you would like to just place an ad:
1/2 page - $50
1/4 page - $40

The remaining rings available for sponsorship are:
Judge's Cup Class (all three Rings)
Alter Class (all three Rings)
Albino, black sable, handicap, siamese, chocolate

Our September show has two sponsorships so far for the show hall itself.

As always I appreciate your time and consideration.  If you should have
any questions, please let me know.  Also if I can help one else out,
please let me know.  This year is our 14th anniversary and as such we are
trying to help other organizations/shelters out as much as we can.  We
are also having trouble this year as I have heard so many others are but
we can help with hammocks, nutri-cal, or other supplies, let me know.

Sincerely,
Dawn Smith
President of Legion of Superferrets of PA
Vice President of Legion of Superferrets National/International