From:
Kelly Hatch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 12:02:07 PST
I posted a message the other day about one of my babies, Sammi, needing
surgery and i want to first thank the people who emailed me and even sent
postcards.  Sammi greatly appreciated them.

Well, poor little Sammi has another problem.  On top of needing the
surgery she has a bad too th which needs to be pulled.  She started taking
Amoxicilin today and she has to take til the night before surgery.  They
are pulling her tooth when they do surgery.  The poor little thing does
know what's going on.  She's just happy cause she gets a treat (her
medicine) and the othet two don't.  She likes the taste of her medicine
which is good because it's a little easier on both of us.

I just want to say again that i appreciated the emails and post cards from
people on Sammi.  I've never had to put one of my pets through this so it
scares me a little and makes me sad.  When i found out that something was
wrong i cried every night for about 3 days.  I got little better when we
schedule her surgery and stuff and when i found that the vet doign ehr
surgery knew a great deal on ferrets.  I am very confident about this vet
too, since she is allergic to ferrets but she still takes the time to use
her knowledge on them to help them.  She's one of the only vets around here
that knows enough on ferrets to be able to help them in serious situations.

* Hi, i'm Sammi, the one who make my mummy worry.  She very sad about me
and i gives her kisses and cuddles with her to show her that i will be
okay.  I am very happy that people sended me some cards and letters to make
me and me mummy feels better, tank oo! :)  BIG tank oo for havin' this FML
for my mummy cause it helps her give us every ting we needs or wants (she's
doin' a good job too)  Well me got to go play wit my sissies, bye bye*