From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 22:35:26 -0400
I posted a short time ago about two elderly ferrets that were dropped off
at the Miami Humane Society.  Matt Davis, one of our volunteer foster
homes, picked them up last week and they are safe and sound.  Thanks Matt!

They are in good health and supposedly 6-7 years old, though we can't be
totally sure of that.  In any case, they are desperately in need of a home.
If you live in the Miami area and would like to provide a loving home for a
couple of old timers, please contact me.

If you'd like to see photos of the two girls, you can go directly to their
page on our website using this URL:
http://www.miamiferret.org/adoption.htm

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael F. Janke, [log in to unmask]
* South Florida Ferret Help Line, 305-752-7040
*
* Website:  http://www.miamiferret.org
* Adrenal/Insulinoma website: http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc