From:
Lisa Olscamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 20:17:02 -0400
Please let me clarify something from my post a few days ago.  As you may
remember, I am trying to keep our little girls from climbing into the
stove from underneath.  Right now they are blocked from the kitchen so
they do not have the opportunity to get in there.

Thank you for all of your suggestions.  I am going to pick up some wood
this weekend and see what I can fashion to keep them out from under there.
My ten year old gets hysterically upset if one of the girls gets up there,
not to mention my reaction.  They like the cool floor out there in the
summer months though, and that was why we were looking for another
solution.

Is anyone keeping track of all the Haikus?  I was keeping them in my
emails, but it does not take long to overload this inbox, so I had to
delete.  They are great!  I would love to get a compilation of them at
the end of the contest.

Best of luck to all of you!

Lisa
Stinky, Pepper, Mitsy and Pristine