From:
Blossom Flower <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 02:54:18 -0800
>When I was communicating with Tasha, the ferret of Amy and Dave Seyler,
>I had a vision of a dark pine green porch.  Their neighbor's house is
>this exact same color.  I had no way of knowing that.  When communicating
>with Dee Vecchione's ferret Fozzie, he told me that he sleeps with
>stuffed animals since his ferret buddy had passed.  Again, I had no way
>of knowing that prior to the communication.  When asked who they are
>most bonded with I have been able to accurately describe those ferrets
>that they are indeed most bonded with.  I do at times get thrown off,
>for instance I recently communicated with two dogs.  Their human had an
>"authenticating question" for me and wanted to know how many puppies
>were in the litter of one of the dogs.  I received numbers of 4, 1 and
>5.  I was totally confused and took a stab at it, guessing 5, but the
>dog had also indicated that she and the other dog were pregnant at the
>same time.  The actuality of it was that one dog had 4 puppies, the
>other had 1 but it passed away.  That makes a total of 5.

The things you mentioned are so general that it proves nothing.  It's not
that difficult to guess the color of a porch since a lot of them are made
of similar materials and rather common.  You admitted yourself that you
were "confused" and guessed the answer about the puppies.  lol None of
it is specific enough to really mean anything.  I have always found it
interesting that psychics always kind of throw things out there that
could virtually apply to anyone or anything.  If they want to prove that
they have these abilities why not give more details or something more
concrete to show the validity of what they're saying?

>Therefore, the likes of John Edwards, Sylvia Brown and Sonya Fitzpatrick
>are supposedly scheming individuals out to make a buck.  <-- (I agree
>there.)

>Also, forget the "psychics" that are used by police departments to help
>solve cases (succesfully too, I might add).  I suppose that their
>visions are clearly just coincidence?

Again, on the few occasions I have watched those people you mentioned on
talk shows as I'm flipping the channel they always throw such general
things out there, which prove nothing.  And I have seen these people get
things wrong and then scramble to try to correct themselves, or say oh it
was someone else they were really seeing or they just got visions mixed
up, etc... It actually makes me laugh to watch a psychic at work because
they aren't even good actors.  They usually get vulnerable people who
are grieving over the loss of a loved one or someone who is searching
for missing loved ones and they play on that.  The kind of stuff these
psychics say is like "Oh, I'm having a vision that you have lived in or
near a house at some point." The person replies.."No actually I grew up
in apartments all my life, but my friend down the road has a house." Then
the psychic replies.."That must be it!  Yes, I am seeing your friend's
house.  Doesn't the house have some white on it or maybe some brick or
wood on it?" "Why yes!  How did you know that?" Or here's another one...
The psychic: "I am seeing that you lost someone close to you in your
life..  Maybe a parent or cousin?  And I am seeing someone new in your
life.  He is tall with dark hair?" Oh my God!!  How did you know that?
I lost my grandparents when I was a kid..and yes there is a good friend
of mine who is tall with dark hair!  You are good!!"

I could give more examples to show just how ridiculous it can get, but I
think you get the point.

As for these psychics supposedly helping to solve crimes... In a lot of
these cases things have already been published in the paper or on the
news giving certain details about a crime, where a person was last seen
or something along those lines.  And again, some things are just so
general that they could be about anyone or anything.  And some things
are simply coincidence.

You know what I find most interesting about psychics??  Most of them
claim to be very religious God fearing people, even Christians.  They
talk about people being in heaven with God and claim they have the gift
of being able to communicate not only with the living but also the dead.
Well, last time I read the Bible it says that only GOD has that ability.
It also says that the dead are conscience of nothing.  God is the only
one who can read minds, so if you're claiming to have that kind of power
then how can you call yourself a christian?  Are you claiming to be like
God?  In the Bible phsychics were always associated with satanism, not
christianity.  They weren't considered to be holy people at all.  Just
something to ponder over.