From:
Becky Poland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2008 09:13:13 -0600
Dis be Princess Sassafras here. i be missun my brudders, Mr. Sid and
Mr. Yeti Spaghetti, are they over the bridge my mommy tell me about?
she say there be 2 nudder ones i never meet there with dem.

mr.sid be a very good boy, he take good care of me when i come home, he
big boy with nice mask. he love his moose baby and his shaky rattle
egg. mom say he take them with him. yeti was a nice boy, he silver
mommy say, he look white to me- mommy be crazy sometimes, but if she
say silver, i be ok wit it if it make her happy.

anybody over the bridge see my brudders? how they be doing? is mr.sid
owie in him belly good now? mommy say all his limfoma go away one the
bridge, and that mr. yeti's bad gloocose be better over the bridge
too-is dis true? mommy say there be greeters at dis bridge- did they
see my brudders? i wood like to know if day be ok.

Princess Sassafras