From:
Nancy Mendiburu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2010 13:36:10 -0800
Hi everybody I have a problem and hope to hear any useful sugestions.
I have a 6 year old femalr with insulinoma haat is being treated with
Essiac and homeopatic mediciine ( all the previous ferrets that have
undergone surgery have died) Winter looks beautiful , her coat is
better than ever and judging from her appearance nobody would guess she
is sick, however if she doesn't eat every 4 hours her blood sugar drops
and she can even go into convulsions. We have been feeding her duck
soup but now she has gotten so used to it she won't eat by herself at
all. The hours are taking a toll on us since we have to do this 24 -7.
Any sugestions?