Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2008 04:37:27 +0000
Ferret Lovin folks, we have this beautiful multipiece bedding set just
listed on Ebay -as we just ordered a batch of Lupron (310.00) worth and
need a little aid .

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130191080413

Bedding purchases of $ 50.00 or more bought & paid between Jan 18 th
thru Jan 25 th ,will receive a FREE Hanging Dome (a 12.00 value) at No
charge-and it will ship with your set.

Also NOTE: The Zoo Pals bedding set we listed on Ebay last week to help
Diane @ S.S.F.C. sold for $85.47 and was immediately donated to South
Shore Ferret Care Fund to help pay LuvU's vet bill for leg amputation.
Thank all of you that bidded on this set.

Please check our Premium Quality bedding out- you'll be Glad you did.

Rose & the Fuzzies @ LFFR

http://www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding