From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 1996 17:54:55 -0400
Hi,
I went and picked up the little girl today.  She has already been to see my
vet.  She definitely has an adrenal problem.  She will be operated on Sept
11.  Other than that she seems to be in good health.  She weighs 1.7 pounds,
she really does not look it.  She has some little sores, but I think that
might be from the fleas she had(I picked 7 off of her at the vet) and she
just had her bath, and she very active & bouncy and making alot of noise.
She is very loving, she kissed me the moment I took her out of her cage at
the store, she snuggled in my arms waiting for the vet too.  I'm sorry for
not catching the original post sooner, our one ferret was very sick that
week.  I'm glad I saw it today.

"M-T" and all the ferrets