Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 07:05:09 -0800
I use a digital fish weighing scale.  Weighs in oz/lbs or grams, has Tare
feature, was accurate according to my vets scale.  Costs around $30 at
Wal-Mart, find it in the sporting goods section.

Directions for use:

Turn on scale.

Place sleeping ferret in plastic bag with handles, hang bag on scale hook.

Record weight, keep a written record.

I say *sleeping* ferret because they think this is a wonderful play idea,
and trying to get a accurate weight on a bouncing, berserk ferret is not
an easy thing.

Ardith
Parris 2 lbs 9 oz
The Kidd 2 lbs 13 oz