From:
David Longley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 16:10:25 -0400
Hi there!

I have been lurking in the shadows for a LONG time now, absorbing knowledge
about my ferts and such.  Now it is time for me to come out of hiding and
ask for all you great folks for some specific help.  I will try to include
as much info about my situation without getting to wordy.One of my little
girls, Flea, has a VERY swollen vulva.  She is a rescue and I estimate her
age to be 2 years.  She is very lively, eats and drinks like a pig, very
fluffy full coat of hair everywhere, is not showing signs of aggression,
and very pink healthy gums and skin.  She has no problems using the litter
pan.

I brought her to the local vet 2 weeks ago, and he put her on Panalog cream
and Amoxicillin drops to see if it was just an infection.  No change.  I
brought her back today, and he said he was at a loss.  He states that he is
not very up on his ferret knowledge, but he was going to do some research
on the symptoms.

I cant just sit here and wait anymore.  I am SOOOO worried about my little
girl.  Can anybody please point me in the right direction?

I have looked at TONS of info on Adrenal probs, and ovarian remnants, but
the symptoms just arent there.  Just a very swollen vulva.

Thank you very much in advance....

David
Riki ("More kisses, more kisses daddy!!")
Tiki ("I know I can get into some sort of trouble...gimme a sec....")
Tavi ("Leave me alone...Im sleepin.....ZZZzzzzz")
Hobbes ("Huh?")
Flea ("Why is everybody lookin at me daddy?")