From:
Brad Laraway <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1993 10:31:22 -0400
        Well our club and rescue made the 6 oclock and 11 oclock news
last night.  That's the good news.  The bad news is the news women called
them the "R" word.  "RODENTS"   I/We love the exposer but now it's time
to try and thank the tv station and make a complaint.  I don't want them
to regret the interview, but to a ferret lover the "R" word is like a slap
in the face.  Any suggestions on how to kiss some butt and kick it at the
same time.

        Well I sent that mail out on monday 6/14.  I had it bounce back because
I made a mistake in the address.  Since then the news broadcast saved a
three month old female.  Owners were going to put her down because she was
to playfull.  We also have recieved some respounce on donations of cages and
litter.  So all is forgiven for the News caster's slight mistake.  Still
don't like that "R" word though!!

        I'm the foster parent for this cute little girl.  She doesn't
byte, she uses the litter box, and is in very good health.  We are
already screaning a new parent for this beautifull little jill.

        Brevard Ferret Lovers Club and Rescue.

        Brad, Sebastian, Mako, and BABY ???