From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 23:00:27 -0500
Bonnie here!  Clyde and I got Christmas Presents early this year.  On
Thursday, Santa's Helpers at Metro Ferret (Patty especially!) got us a new
brother and sister to beat up..I mean play with.  Da boy is a sable male
named Beorn Bear, AKA da bear.  All he ants to do is cuddle with da momma.
He is 9 months old, and likes da love!  I wanna teach him, but da momma
won't let me go talk to him yet;.  Clyde jumped da wall and introduced
himself, but I be to small to get up so high.  Da little girl, oh momma
says she da biterist biter yet.  She bite da momma!  I will teach her only
to bite da raisins!  But momma says its because she is only 6 months old.
Momma said she'd be better today.  She is a silver mitt with a star on her
back.  She is big!  I saw her through da glass.  Momma gave da ADV tests
and dey be negative.  Momma als weighed us in da big bowl.  I was da baby.
Only .0 lbs.  Clyde, my brudder was 2.9 lbs, and da little girl, 3.6 lbs,
but she is a lot shorter den Clyde.  Bear, he be da big boy!  He was 3.6
lbs.  And still growing.  He don't look as big as Clyde, but is da heavy
one.  I gonna keep my girlishly slim figure.  Da biter, momma doing da
scruffing and it be working OK.  Momma told me to ask for any adivice, as
yo never know what will work da best.  Momma does da scruff and da no...
and da girl let go, bit we don't wanna biter.

Bonnie, Clyde, Bear and da biter

Gail

"I need a map of your head \ Translated into English \ So I can learn to
not make you frown..."--Incubus