Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 17:46:11 +0200
Heya all,

Ok, so now I have a new question about Crook - We used to had a ferret,
who died during his neuter + descent surgery.  The vet said that after
the operation, in the rest room, the ferret just had a heart attack and
died.  We had that ferret for only a week, and still we were sad.  We
have Crook for 5 months, and it will terribly to lose him.

From answers I got, I understand we don't have to neuter him, and we can
wait and see his behavior, and decide later.  But his smell is very
strong, so we do think about descent him.  We do know that it recommend
to do both surgery together, to prevent unnecessary trauma to the poor
ferret.

I would like to know if the descent it more simple surgery than the
neuter, or the same, and what do you think about doing each surgery
each time ?

Maya