From:
Tanya Grave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 17:32:04 -0700
Hi everyone~

I just wanted to publicly thank Sharon B for the wonderful gifts she sent
my fuzzies.  Sharon had posted a while back that she was pulling an auction
because there had been no interest or activity for the beanie babies for
sale.  I was sorry I had missed the posting and in turn sent a donation to
her affiliated veterinarian.  I didn't expect any gifts in return but lo
and behold on my porch Monday evening was a package bursting with goodies
for my kids.  A crocheted hammock, 2 beanie babies (Runner and Arial), and
2 button pins!  WOW!  We were so excited!  Not to mention the hammock was
gorgeous.

So this is my shameless plug to say that it does pay to share a little of
your earnings for the fuzzies in need.  I so enjoyed receiving this hand
made hammock.  It let me know that total strangers out in the big wild
world can care about each other and are willing to share their talents for
the love of animals.  I hope my experience will encourage others to support
each another in anyway that you can!

Take care fuzzluvers!