Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 02:59:18 -0700
Are ya sick of hearin from me yet?  LOL.  Sorry, I'm having insomniac
theatre tonight AND we have a functioning computer in the household once
again.

Regarding ferret behavior, my friend and I concur on this.  Cinnamon
ferrets seem to be more aggressive than the rest of the kids.  My
cinnamons are extremely aggressive towards other ferrets.  It takes them
much longer than the rest of the herd to adjust to new ferrets.  I have
also found this to be true with my blazes.  Is this something consistant
with the colorations?  Could this be a racial issue?  Hee hee.  Anyone
have input on this?  On the other hand I have one of my houses with a
variety of colorations that will consistently accept the new kid on the
block without incident.  Yes, I too am extremely fascinated by their
behaviors.