From:
Dook-Woof-Dook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 10:40:41 -0400
Some of our ferret paintings don't have long to go in their auctions, and
they don't have any bids on them yet.  Please, our vet bill is now over
$2300.00 and I have 5 more who need to be seen by Dr. Anna on Monday and
two spayed for girls who came into our shelter, intact.  (Lizzy and
Calista).
If you remember Calista was the girl who came to me via a pet auction.
She was nearly dead.  The first week, I woke up every 2 hours to feed
her around the clock, she gained over 13 ozs.  She went on to win
Shelter category at a local show, and took second in chocolate.  She is
a very sweet girl who still suffers from her abuse, both mentally and
physically.  This spring she came into heat.  We gave her a shot and now
she is going to be spayed on Friday.  Lizzy is a girl that was found
walking around in Birdsboro.  She is also a whole female, and needs
surgery before she is adopted out.  On Monday, long time kids Bear,
Murphy, Moose, and Peanut will be going also to the vet.  Mr. Lucus will
be joining them.  Lucus has surgery yesterday and had both adrenal glands
removed, but will need Lupron for the rest of his life....the same for
Peanut.  She had surgery back in January, but never did regain her hair.
This will be an ongoing expenses for our shelter each month until they
are adopted out.  Bear, Murphy and Moose are having signs of insulinomia
and may need surgery also.  They are going down to be rechecked by Anna.

By purchasing one of our painting on ebay, it would be a HUGE help.  My
kids love to let the ferrets dook and dance and create paintings, and
the proceeds will go right on to our bill down there.  Here is the link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZalohaferrets

The little painters are ready to paint some more, so please help them
with helping their cage mates with their medical issues.  My family and
myself thank each and everyone of you for just reading our posts from
time to time.  It allows us to keep helping ferrets.  We can never thank
everyone enough.  Everyone who helps, owns a small piece of our Rescue.

Marguerite

TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm
Aloha Ferrets Ebay Store