From:
Kelly Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 18:39:35 -0500
Hello Everyone,
Maybe I'm just being paranoid but please help me here.  Champ my male albino
ferret that was just descented about 3 weeks ago has had the poops for about
2 weeks.  He is pooping small amounts of poop but its sorta diahrea
like....When I give him kaopectate it seems to help however I don't know how
long it is safe to give it to him.  I also found out about a half hour ago
that he's been chewing styrofoam peanuts.  I do not know if he has ingested
any or if he has how much or how long he's been doing this.  I tried calling
my vetrinarians office but they were closed for the evening....I plan on
calling them first thing in the morning....He's eating and drinking well and
seems pretty active for teh most part.  Any suggestions?

Kelly Ferret Mum to 4.