Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 12:53:14 -0600
Hi everyone!  I just thought I would help out my niece.  She has a 5 yr
old ferret that needs a new home.  They have a dog that doesn't get along
with the ferret.  So the ferret stays in a cage, in the basement, most of
the time.  I feel so sorry for him.  I can't take him.  I just lost one
of my ferrets to sickness and just can't take him.  I can't financially
either.  The ferret is up on his shots and comes with a cage.  I think it
is a silver mitt but not sure.  I don't think he has been around any other
ferrets but has a dog from a previous owner.  Oh ....he is a kisser too!
He lives in the southeastern part of Iowa and they want $50.00 for him and
the cage.  Email me if you are interested.

Susan
Buddy ....."I'm soooo cute!"
missing Franky at the "Bridge"