From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 21:08:36 +0100
Another way to keep your critters cool is to get one of the big dog dishes
made to be filled with water.  You can fill it and freeze it and cover with
a pillow case or towel.  They will tend to sleep on it or lay up against it
when they are hot and since it is non-toxic there is nothing to worry about.
I think that they are called Dogloo bowls.  They are from the same company
who makes the screw on crock dishes.  I think their name is Pet Products but
am not sure.

Anissa