Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 20:40:08 -0400
I'm fostering 6 ferrets for a small dog/cat rescue that is closing in
the Charlotte NC area. I would keep these ferts myself but I already
have 4 ferrets of my own, a guinea pig, a bunny and 2 shelties so I'm
at my limit.

2 small females: an albino and a silver- both about year old

2 large males: A very large fancy male (maybe a panda) and a silver
male, both about a year and a half old

2 males: a blind white and an albino male - maybe 2 - 3 years old.
These two are bonded and should go together.

Please contact me at [log in to unmask] for pics and more info.
Small adoption fee.

Thank you,
Greta