From:
Himberger Gerri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 10:13:21 -0800
For those of you interested in further action re. The Little Shop of
Horrors: These are only a few of the places I have written to.  This will
take several posts, so be patient.

1. People For The Ethical Treatment Of Animals.PO Box 42516.  Washington,
   DC 20015.

2. Trans-Species Unlimited, PO Box 1351, State College.Pennsylvania,
   PA 16804.

3. The Animals Agenda, PO Box 5234, Westport, CT 06881.

4. The Humane Society of the United States, 2100 L Street, Washington,
   DC, 20037.

5. Fund For Animals Inc., 140 West 57th St, New York, NY, 10019.

6. International Society for Animal Rights, 421 South State St.,
   Clarks Summit, PA 18411.

7. The Morris Animal Foundation (address pending-should be online
   somewhere).

8.The North Shore Animal League, Lewyt St., Fort Washington, NY, 11050.

In addition, Because I raise and show dogs, I have contacted the American
Kennel Club, and many Breed Specific clubs.  Any or all of the org. listed
above may do something or nothing, however, the more people that are aware
of what is happening, the more movement we will get on this.  If anyone is
interested in any more contacts, please E-Mail me and I will give them to
you.